I’m a Japanese Software Engineer, running my own company but same as a freelance. And I currently live in Bangkok Thailand.
I support the global start-up companies located in Japan and south-east asia or any.
What I Do
I can say I’m a full-stack developer, but prefer backend development like server side, API development etc. Mostly I develop with Ruby on Rails, but I focus on the development with Python and Go currently. Basically I work remotely and have a web meeting 2-3 times/week.
- Worldwide Real Estate Web Service (Back-end)
- Automated CMS (WordPress etc.) Translation Service (Back-end / Front-end)
- Job Matching Service (Back-end / Front-end)
- Restaurant Guides with reviews (Back-end / Front-end)
- Jobs Board website (Back-end)
- other projects and so on…
- Back-end development
- API development (REST API)
- Database design
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Ruby (Ruby on Rails)
- Go (Golang)
- MySQL, Redis
- AWS (EC2, RDS, ElasticBeanstalk, ELB, ElastiCache, CloudSearch etc.)
- NginX, Apache
- Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree (Udacity)
- Machine Learning by Stanford University (Coursera)
- Bachelor of Science, Kwansei Gakuin University, Major: Physics
You can find me in…
Contact me by Twitter or by email to takayoshi.nishida (at) gmail.com.
The requests for work are always welcome 🚀